[DONE] Completely by Caro Emerald

NoobNotes.net Forums Song requests [DONE] Completely by Caro Emerald

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  nat 5 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Mathew Dalton

Really upbeat and jazzy song. Would love to play it on my sax.
    Btw: I’ve got Don’t Stop Me Now (Queen) pretty well down. Trying to figure out a way to send a clip to your website or FB page. Nice job on it!

nat
    Keymaster

Hi Mathew, glad to hear you’ve been getting on well with the sax! I’d absolutely love to hear your “Don’t Stop Me Now” rendition – would you feel comfortable posting it to youtube and sharing the link back? If not i’m sure we can work something else out ๐Ÿ™‚

I was conscious i’ve not completed a song request for you before, and when i heard this I thought maybe i’d be able to… so i played it at half-speed and finally got there ๐Ÿ˜€ Helped that it’s really catchy! I hope you enjoy the notes: https://noobnotes.net/completely-caro-emerald

-nat ๐Ÿ™‚
    ps have you heard of PostModern Jukebox?! ๐Ÿ˜›

Mathew Dalton

I’ve never posted anything to youtube…..not sure how. I will record with my phone and see how the file turns out.
      I have not heard of PostModern Jukebox. I will google it!

nat
    Keymaster

Hey Mathew! I’ll drop you an email at the email address you’ve submitted here, we’ll work something out! I’d love to see your sax renditions ๐Ÿ™‚ nat

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.