[DONE] Disney Song Suggestion – The Princess and the Frog

NoobNotes.net Forums Song requests [DONE] Disney Song Suggestion – The Princess and the Frog

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  nat 5 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Emily

I’ve been looking all over for the piano notes to Almost There or Down in New Orleans from Princess and the Frog but no one has tried/posted the notes to these songs. Almost There from Princess and the Frog is the song/story of my life and I’d love if you tried to do that song.

nat
    Keymaster

Hey Emily, thanks so much for your ell-timed suggestion – i’ve been thinking about other Disney songs to add and had completely overlooked The Princess and the Frog ๐Ÿ˜€

I only saw it once when it came out (nearly 10 years ago :O) so I don’t remember the songs at all, but now you’ve reminded me about the film i would really like to watch it again!

It may take me a while to get done, but consider these songs well and truly on the ‘to-do’ list! I’ll reply back to you here when they are published ๐Ÿ™‚

For now, I really hope you enjoy playing the other songs on the site – happy practice!
    -nat

nat
    Keymaster

Hi Emily,

I’ve added “Almost There”, you can find it here: https://noobnotes.net/almost-there-princess-and-the-frog-disney/

I’m going to mark this thread as ‘done’ for now, but will add Down in New Orleans at some point fot sure ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks again for your suggestions!
    -nat

Emily

So sorry for the late reply! Thanks so much for doing the notes for almost there! I was recently in New Orleans for vacation and there was a piano in the hotel lobby just waiting to be played. I sat down and played Almost There and people recognized the song! Thanks again for transcribing it!. Looking forward to Down in New Orleans. Leaning to play other songs on your website too. Thanks for all you do!

nat
    Keymaster

Hey Emily, that’s so cool! Sounds like a very memorable holiday ๐Ÿ˜€

Thank you for reminding me about “Down In New Orleans” – i’d started it a while back, but felt it wasn’t going so well, then put it down and forgot! I picked it up again this evening and have managed to improve it, but not feeling as confident in this transcription as some of my others…!

Please take a look and give it a go: https://noobnotes.net/down-in-new-orleans-the-princess-and-the-frog-disney I hope it’s alright, please do let me know if you can think of any improvements ๐Ÿ™‚

nat

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.