My playing experience

NoobNotes.net Forums General My playing experience

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  nat 5 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Evie Taylor-Ryall

Hey Nat,
    My name is Evie and i am 14 years old. I love playing keyboard and learnt how from youtube but ran out of songs to play. I can’t across your website and can now play all of the songs in here and try to add in notes with my left hand to make it even better. Thank you for creating this website because it has become one of my favourite things to do and made me an excellent keyboard player. Even the songs labelled hard and difficult at first but can easily play them after which i am proud of.
    Thank you x

nat
    Keymaster

Hey Evie, I wanted to thank you for your lovely comment, it made me smile from ear to ear =D Hearing stories like yours is the reason i do this! Keep up your hard work – you’ll have a lifetime of being able to turn to an instrument πŸ˜‰ I wish i could help with the notes for the left hand, i play flute and not quite that skilled yet =P The idea for NoobNotes is to help people get started – you might outgrow it soon =D i hope you keep coming back for new songs anyway πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ nat

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.