Nat Are You Okay?

NoobNotes.net Forums General Nat Are You Okay?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Aery 3 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Cailyn

Hey I was just wondering what happened to Nat? I’m really wondering what happened because I’ve been here since around September 2018, and the last song she posted was December 7 2018. That’s a long time ago! I really miss the new songs and it’s popular songs are getting kind of outdated ๐Ÿ™ No one else seems concerned?

Annie

Hi there! Nat has stopped posting on here because she has other things to do and this takes up a lot of time! ๐Ÿ™‚ she has a post with other websites that still post x

Tolu

I am, like where are the new songs people.

Emmy

Hi! Actually, has anyone else noticed that nat/maybe someone else has been active on here? Don’t get me wrong, I love Noob Notes, but someone has been deleting topics on forums. I’m new here, so I don’t know noob notes that well, but if nat really is the one deleting topics I wish she would just tell us.

Emmy

P.S. What websites does nat still do? I’d love to try them. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Reese

Does any one have the other links to websites like this? I love this website and am looking for more recent updated songs!

Aery

Hey guys! So I’ve been on NoobNotes for quite some time, and if you simply google “other sites like noobnotes” a page that Nat created will come up with different types of websites like hers. Try Mint Music, it is the best one I’ve seen so far that is like this website.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.