[DONE] Beneath Your Beautiful – Labyrinth / Passenger

NoobNotes.net Forums Song requests [DONE] Beneath Your Beautiful – Labyrinth / Passenger

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  nat 5 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Lexie

On Spotify, there is a cover of passenger singing “beneath Your Beautiful” , could you please do the notes for this? I believe its originally by Labyrinth. Thanks! Or any other passenger song excluding “Let her go”?

nat
    Keymaster

Hey Lexie, thanks for the suggestion! I try to stick to doing the most popular version of a song so my transcriptions are of use to as many people as possible, so would therefore want to do the Labyrinth version, are the versions similar enough for that to be of use to you?

I don’t actually know any Passenger songs, I only heard “Let Her Go” in the Kygo remix haha ๐Ÿ˜€ So if you have a specific request let me know and i’ll take a listen, just please bear in mind there’s big backlog and songs take a me a while to learn and transcribe ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks!
    nat

Lexie

Yeah, that’d be awesome. Thanks!

nat
    Keymaster

Thanks Lexie, it’s on the list! Will update you here when it’s done ๐Ÿ™‚ nat

nat
    Keymaster

Hey Lexie, I’ve just published ‘Beneath Your Beautiful’, you can find it here: https://noobnotes.net/beneath-your-beautiful-labrinth/ It was kinda tricky but think it’s pretty close – hope you enjoy playing it ๐Ÿ™‚ nat

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.