[FOUND] song request – gerry cinnamon

NoobNotes.net Forums Song requests [FOUND] song request – gerry cinnamon

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  nat 5 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

katie

could someone please and thank you do notes for gerry cinnamon, any song will do but fickle mcselfish would be greatly appreciated, not sure if this is how this forum works I’m hopeless but could someone try to do notes and get in touch <3 its so I can preform at my mams and Dads 50th anniversary and they both love the song, ta very much xxx
    if your needing lyrics ill help no bother, google isn’t the best for them x
    thanks again,
    Katie x
    p.s sorry if I’ve done this wrong and this is not right sorry

katie

for keyboard if thats okay x

katie

hi sorry I didn’t realise that, correct me if I’m wrong, it was only nat who does the music and owns this site! such a helpful thing to have created! I was under the impression that anyone could help each other, also no pressure you seem so busy and lovely, if you don’t have the time don’t go out of your way I’m sure they won’t mind me not playing, thanks xx

nat
    Keymaster

Hey Katie! Thanks for visiting and posting ๐Ÿ™‚ you’re right, it’s just me (nat, hi!) who runs the site, although i love the idea of everyone helping each other out with notes as i’m only a noob myself ๐Ÿ˜€

I’ve not heard of Gerry Cinnamon before, but i did a google and heard a few live recordings, i can see why you’d like to play it ๐Ÿ™‚ I can’t find any good quality versions (just him singing, no crowd etc) to make it easier for me learn the song and hear the notes, but i did find some guitar tabs some guy wrote up:: https://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/tab/gerry_cinnamon/fickle_mcselfish_chords_1964315 -not sure if that could help get you started?! And also what instrument do you play?! sorry if chords are useless.. ๐Ÿ™‚

I don’t suppose there’s anything else, perhaps a bit more popular too so i may have heard of it and can find a clear recording, that i can help you out with so you can play at your parent’s anniversary?!

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚
    nat

katie

hello! thanks so much for replying to me! I play a bit of ukulele, keyboard and marimba. Thanks for finding the chords as well, I couldn’t find anything anywhere. Probably a stupid question but do you know if its possible to use guitar chords on the ukulele? if not I could alway try guitar? Im sure he’s on Spotify if you are wanting a look but thank you very much anyway, Katie <3 xxx

nat
    Keymaster

Hey Katie, no problem at all, i hope theyre good ๐Ÿ˜€ i’m not sure if ukulele’s and guitars can use the same chords, i can’t even read chords i’m afraid haha but i’d totally give it a go ๐Ÿ˜€ i’ve been surprised to discover the range of instruments people play these letter notes on, it seems music is quite transferable ๐Ÿ˜€ let me know hoe you get on ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ nat

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.