What instrument are you playing?

NoobNotes.net Forums General What instrument are you playing?

This topic contains 26 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ian 3 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

nat
    Keymaster

I wonder what else these letter notes can be used for =)

nat
    Keymaster

…starting to consider the Saxophone or Steel drums haha ๐Ÿ˜€

Didn’t get on with the ocarina! ๐Ÿ˜›

John

I am learning to playing an EWI-usb and your letter notes have been my first successful recreation of something that sounds musical, ever.

Thank you for all the time and effort you have put into this site.:)

nat
    Keymaster

Hey John, thanks so much for your kind message!

I’ve been googling “EWI-usb” since i saw your message come in and found this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQuRPyrfTPU …..and wow!!! what a beast! it looks amazing ๐Ÿ˜€

How did you hear of such a thing, and how are you finding it?! I’m sensing from your message that it’s been a bit of a bumpy journey, i’m intrigued to know more before i frivolously spend $300 ๐Ÿ˜€

Zia

im learning to playclassical guitar but i play the tenor saxophone

Amy

Since I’m bored, I’ll put down which instruments I’ve played and rate which is the best and most enjoyable.

-Piano/Keyboard, I tried it when I was 8, learned some basic chords and notes, and never learned how to read music. That was a struggle. I didn’t like the piano, even though it sounded alright, and now I look at it – sorry to all piano players – but it’s really overrated. But that’s just my opinion. Overall, a 6/10.

-Ukelele, my sister played it for a while and I’d decided to give it a go. Her ukelele was the worst sounding thing, the strings were stiff, and I could never play a chord without getting angry. A solid 3/10.

-Recorder, I was forced to learn it in Year 5, and I got the hang of it and in class was playing way more notes than anyone else was. They didn’t seem bothered about recorder at some points though. In those little presentation assemblies, some kids just played random notes and called it a day. A really good instrument and I would definitely try to pick it up again. 8/10.

-Alto Saxophone, my current, and most favorite instrument. Since I’ve gotten the hang of it, I try to turn normal songs into jazzy songs, and I hope to be taking my exams soon. A strong 10/10.

Chantelle

I play on the piano/keyboard but I mainly major in flute. Your notes r realy great for me to practice

H

Violin and harmonica. I’m just a novice ๐Ÿ˜…. But your site helped me a lot. Especially the piano thing, I get to hear how the song should sound like. Just one suggestion though, for the piano. Is it possible if the piano can just stay on the screen even when we scroll down the page? Everytime I scroll down to see the rest of the notes I have to scroll up once again to play the piano. But besides that, everything here is helpful. Also love the fact that it is 100% free. No hoax whatsoever. Keep up the good work. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜

killer_rogerina_wants_to_break_free

I play flute, kazoo, and im starting to learn piano.

Caterina

I started to play the kalimba a few days ago and I was so glad to find your website today <3 Thank you! I will lern several christmassongs ๐Ÿ˜€ and disneysongs and I found so nice songs like “can’t help falling in love” or “wonderwall”. So many songs to play, great Idea!

karen

clarinet!!!!!!!

Mia

Flute,Recorder, and Piano.

Sydney

Flute

Kat

Viola

Kiki

Piano, keyboard, percussion, and violin

Darwin

Well, I play 3 instruments, the Flute, Piano and Guitar

Layla

Flute, recorder, and the guitar.

Lilia

For two years I have used this for recorder and flute.

Taryn

Viola and piano

Kat

Hi I play viola to ๐Ÿ˜Š

Alexa

ukulele

jakub kachel

flute, bass guitar

Josh

clarinet

Emma

melodica!

Alexa

Kalimba

Chip

I love this site, thank you, I play the glockenspiel, the songs sound awesome on it, from the Christmas songs to the 80s tunes. Fun.

Ian

Accordion

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.