What other hobbies do you have?

NoobNotes.net Forums General What other hobbies do you have?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Kat 4 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

nat
    Keymaster

So I’m guessing were all here as we live to play music! Though I’m curious – what other hobbies do you have?! I’m looking for ideas too, need to spebd less time on the computer ???????? nat

Mathew Dalton

Dang! I can only make a couple of hours each week to play music. Lol.
    I race sailboats, both large and small, both offshore and local. I build Muscle cars. I do long distance running and biking. My current project is building a small racing sailboat. I just fabricated a sail for it and am testing that.
    Once a week I play a saxophone. I wish I were better at it. There is a lot of music in my head that I cannot get to the keys, but your Noobnotes helps with that!

Zia

i enjoy music, i am also good at color guard, origami, roller skating and track ( high jump, and long jump.)

Kat

I like to do all the olden days stuff lol I like to weave, sew, and I like all the big dresses with the giant hoop they are soooooo pretty. I am a lil to talkative well if you have any questions go to the general and the topic is Hi can we be friends. Lol

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.