POLL: Why do you play music?! :)

NoobNotes.net Forums Polls POLL: Why do you play music?! :)

This topic contains 29 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Kelly 1 week ago.

• Author

nat
    Keymaster

Why do you play music?! πŸ™‚ (check all that apply!)
    vote
  • #4367 Reply

nat
    Keymaster

For me, it’s to relax! …and to see what other tunes i can work out πŸ˜‰

• #4397 Reply

Grace

For me its cause I adore music and I adore learning songs and singing them (plus I like to challenge myself with harder to learn songs lol)

• #4429 Reply

nat
      Keymaster

That’s really cool Grace πŸ˜€ What are some of the harder songs you’re trying to master?!

• #4398 Reply

Lexi

I have to play music.It’s how I let my feelings out without having to even say A word. So…… Yeah

• #4430 Reply

nat
      Keymaster

Hey Lexi, I get you! It can be quite the release huh πŸ™‚ And i guess the songs that work are different for everyone πŸ˜€

• #4413 Reply

Maite

Mostly because it relaxes me, and I can’t bite my nails during practice.

• #4431 Reply

nat
      Keymaster

Hahaha i should have put that as one of the options ‘to stop biting nails’ πŸ˜€ I hope the relaxation helps with that too!

• #4489 Reply

kavi

i love music more than anything else in the world. its my life.

• #4520 Reply

nat
      Keymaster

Me too!!! I listen to music all day, then rush home from work to play it all and write more notes out hahaha =D

• #6088 Reply

Brennan

I play instruments, because I am TERRIBLE at physical activities.

• #6097 Reply

Myrthe Snoek

I love playing keyboard, because i have autism and that’s something that i can do😊

• #6098 Reply

FΓ­ona

Well my parents always wanted me and my siblings to play some sort of instruemtns growing up but al kinda dropped them but I picked back up piano in the last few years cus I was going through s tough time at school and I just kinda disappear inside myself when I play (ino that sound all mushy and stuff buts its true) or ya know I might just be insane….

• #6704 Reply

Sage

I find it relaxing and fun :p I would also like to be a professional pianist and I have already mastered many songs especially classical, now I just need to master some more pop before my hands fall asleep haha…. Al least I’ve mastere sheet music but took me some 2 years…. πŸ˜‚

P.S. great website
    P.P.S. I’m 10 years old

• #6705 Reply

emma

just started playing a mouth ago its so much fun and very satisfying when you play a song correctly i also love learning to play my Favourite songs and themes and i love being able to make different sounds with my keyboard i feel like i have a powerful tool and its good to play when people and life give me stress and unneeded comments or drama

• #7330 Reply

Kristina

i have to and it sucks

• #7333 Reply

Suha

Cause I’m bored staying at home all the time.

• #7334 Reply

Ash

I still get a band grade for it.

• #7339 Reply

Olivia

I love music!

• #7340 Reply

Imma

Hi Nat,

we (me and my family) play music for fun. Thank you for making it easier!
    I admire your work.

Best,
    Imma

• #7345 Reply

Hi

I play music to relax and it’s become a hobby of mine too I’m part of a band with three other friends of mine even though we’re only 11 years old πŸ˜‚ I play the keyboard for them !

• #7356 Reply

Adam

Music helps me relax and clear my mind off things. Also, can you make the letter noted for “I Have Nothing” by Whitney Houston

• #7357 Reply

Nandini Seth Alhuwalia

I play it because currently im in quarintine and im playing music. Piano is my subject at school

• #7359 Reply

TRAVIS WEBSTER SCOTT

Piano is relaxing bruh.

• #7368 Reply

Caroline

I love playing the flute for fun, to relax, and play with my friends. I think everyone should at least attempt to play an instrument at least once in their life. Or you just won’t know what your missing!

• #7371 Reply

bevia

I love music because it keeps me distracted from daily challeges also its my hobby i plays lots of other insterments i just like piano the most

• #7379 Reply

Amelia

Because I can

• #7382 Reply

H3DW1G!

I learnt piano myself… I know its weird but meh… everyone does stuff themselves πŸ™‚

• #7384 Reply

Lindsey

My mom got me a keyboard for Christmas and got the idea to start playing from Daffy Duck XD

• #7387 Reply

Kelly

well for me i’m home alone all day so its nice to learn new songs

Reply To: POLL: Why do you play music?! :)
Your information: