This topic contains 17 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ash 1 day, 19 hours ago.
- 2nd June 2018 at 4:52 pm #4364
- 2nd June 2018 at 5:54 pm #4367
For me, it’s to relax! …and to see what other tunes i can work out 😉
- 3rd June 2018 at 2:31 am #4397
For me its cause I adore music and I adore learning songs and singing them (plus I like to challenge myself with harder to learn songs lol)
- 5th June 2018 at 9:36 pm #4429
That’s really cool Grace 😀 What are some of the harder songs you’re trying to master?!
- 3rd June 2018 at 4:11 am #4398
I have to play music.It’s how I let my feelings out without having to even say A word. So…… Yeah
- 5th June 2018 at 9:37 pm #4430
Hey Lexi, I get you! It can be quite the release huh 🙂 And i guess the songs that work are different for everyone 😀
- 4th June 2018 at 12:49 am #4413
Mostly because it relaxes me, and I can’t bite my nails during practice.
- 5th June 2018 at 9:39 pm #4431
Hahaha i should have put that as one of the options ‘to stop biting nails’ 😀 I hope the relaxation helps with that too!
- 15th June 2018 at 12:59 pm #4489
i love music more than anything else in the world. its my life.
- 24th June 2018 at 10:44 am #4520
Me too!!! I listen to music all day, then rush home from work to play it all and write more notes out hahaha =D
- 7th April 2019 at 7:50 pm #6088
I play instruments, because I am TERRIBLE at physical activities.
- 21st April 2019 at 6:55 pm #6097
I love playing keyboard, because i have autism and that’s something that i can do😊
- 22nd April 2019 at 9:17 pm #6098
Well my parents always wanted me and my siblings to play some sort of instruemtns growing up but al kinda dropped them but I picked back up piano in the last few years cus I was going through s tough time at school and I just kinda disappear inside myself when I play (ino that sound all mushy and stuff buts its true) or ya know I might just be insane….
- 28th February 2020 at 1:37 am #6704
I find it relaxing and fun :p I would also like to be a professional pianist and I have already mastered many songs especially classical, now I just need to master some more pop before my hands fall asleep haha…. Al least I’ve mastere sheet music but took me some 2 years…. 😂
P.S. great website
P.P.S. I’m 10 years old
- 1st March 2020 at 2:06 pm #6705
just started playing a mouth ago its so much fun and very satisfying when you play a song correctly i also love learning to play my Favourite songs and themes and i love being able to make different sounds with my keyboard i feel like i have a powerful tool and its good to play when people and life give me stress and unneeded comments or drama
- 21st May 2020 at 11:31 pm #7330
i have to and it sucks
- 25th May 2020 at 3:56 pm #7333
Cause I’m bored staying at home all the time.
- 26th May 2020 at 5:24 pm #7334
I still get a band grade for it.