- 2nd June 2018 at 4:52 pm #4364
- 2nd June 2018 at 5:54 pm #4367
For me, it’s to relax! …and to see what other tunes i can work out 😉
- 3rd June 2018 at 2:31 am #4397
For me its cause I adore music and I adore learning songs and singing them (plus I like to challenge myself with harder to learn songs lol)
- 5th June 2018 at 9:36 pm #4429
That’s really cool Grace 😀 What are some of the harder songs you’re trying to master?!
- 3rd June 2018 at 4:11 am #4398
I have to play music.It’s how I let my feelings out without having to even say A word. So…… Yeah
- 5th June 2018 at 9:37 pm #4430
Hey Lexi, I get you! It can be quite the release huh 🙂 And i guess the songs that work are different for everyone 😀
- 4th June 2018 at 12:49 am #4413
Mostly because it relaxes me, and I can’t bite my nails during practice.
- 5th June 2018 at 9:39 pm #4431
Hahaha i should have put that as one of the options ‘to stop biting nails’ 😀 I hope the relaxation helps with that too!
- 15th June 2018 at 12:59 pm #4489
i love music more than anything else in the world. its my life.
- 24th June 2018 at 10:44 am #4520
Me too!!! I listen to music all day, then rush home from work to play it all and write more notes out hahaha =D