[TO-DO] Les Mis?

NoobNotes.net Forums Song requests [TO-DO] Les Mis?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ellie 3 weeks ago.

• Author
  • #3119 Reply

Perhaps something from Les Misérables? Maybe Bring Him Home, On My Own or Empty Chairs at Empty Tables? Thanks! X

• #3121 Reply

Hey Ellie, thanks very much for your timely suggestion!

Strangely enough, I’d not seen any of Les Mis before until yesterday evening when I started watching the movie on the way home from work! I’m only 30mins or so in, but can already see some bits that’d be great fun to try and work out 🙂

I know the song “I Dreamed a Dream” is from this so was expecting to do that, now I know there’s interest in others, I’ll put more on the to-do list!

Until then, there are more Phantom songs lined up, plus I’m hoping to do some from Wicked as well so do check back!

Thanks again and happy practice 🙂

• #3195 Reply

Oh wow that was a film-and-a-half!!

Ok so there’s gonna be some Les Mis lined up, I’m currently working on “I Dreamed a Dream” (classic), “A Little Fall of Rain” (my fave!) and “On My Own” (lovely), adding more as and when I can – you can expect these in the next few weeks 🙂

Thanks again for your suggestion Ellie, spookily-well timed!

• #3201 Reply

Oh my goodness thank you! Yes Little Fall of Rain is my fave too! It’s an incredible film, seen the show twice too and almost puts the film to shame! You’re more than welcome!!

Reply To: [TO-DO] Les Mis?
Your information: