POLL: Could these letter notes be easier / clearer to play?!

NoobNotes.net Forums Polls POLL: Could these letter notes be easier / clearer to play?!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mathew Dalton 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author

nat
    Keymaster

My goal is to make it as easy to read these notes as possible! What can I do to make it better? ๐Ÿ™‚

Could these letter notes be easier / clearer to play?!
    vote
  • #4153 Reply

Mathew Dalton

Imparting the notes is great, but they don’t sound right if the rhythm is not correct. I listen to the song in segments on itunes to hear the rhythm, then play it on my instrument from the Noobnotes.
    I’ve found this really helps!

• #4163 Reply

nat
      Keymaster

Hey Mathew, thanks for your comment! I add a link to the song on youtube in the hope of saving you a search, it’s near the top ๐Ÿ™‚ ive also recorded a few videos for a handful of songs, i hope that helps a bit too! i’m so glad you’re finding new songs through noobnotes – what kind of music do you listen to, and what instrument do you play? nat

• #4452 Reply

Mathew Dalton

It is a C- Melody saxophone. I listen to a wide range of music, but like to try to play pieces that are upbeat….although they can be challenging as you have to start playing them slow and then speed up when you can.

Thanks so much for doing this for everyone!

• #4326 Reply

Johnd583

Fantastic website. A lot of useful information here. I’m sending it to a few pals ans also sharing in delicious. And naturally, thank you in your sweat! kegdbeaegeea

• #4337 Reply

nat
      Keymaster

Thanks so much for your lovely comment Johnd583, it really means a lot ๐Ÿ˜€ I’m so glad you enjoy the songs here, and hope you keep checking back for more ๐Ÿ™‚ nat

Reply To: POLL: Could these letter notes be easier / clearer to play?!
Your information: