[POLL] Have you played the piano on the song pages?!

NoobNotes.net Forums Polls [POLL] Have you played the piano on the song pages?!

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Lisa 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

nat
    Keymaster

Have you played the piano on the song pages?!
    vote
  • #5938 Reply

Jo

i just think it’d be easier if each not corresponded with each letter and like maybe holding down 3 or 4 while playing another note makes it sharp/flat

• #5966 Reply

lauren

so when it says “hello, welcome home” it sounds more like the song when you do g,f#,f#,f#,e,g because it sounds weird when you play it the way it was written by you

• #5967 Reply

Natalia

I think its useful! I don’t use it for piano but I do use it for helping me lay out the starting notes for the harp! Keep up the great work! x

• #5977 Reply

Kyndal

can you try to do “in too deep” by Why Don’t We?

• #6010 Reply

Emma

No I play it on my flute

• #6031 Reply

Anita Peters

For some reason the piano thing doesn’t work on my computer or phone. I unmuted it on both of my devices with the little sound button and turned my volume all the way up. Anybody else have this issue?

• #6041 Reply

Kristen

Yes, and it works on my phone. But I wish there was a way to lock it so I could scroll and still use it.

• #6045 Reply

Visual917

I play melodica on the song pages. Queen songs mostly.

• #6059 Reply

T

Yes

• #6072 Reply

Beth

The trouble with trying to play the song on the piano at the top of the webpage, is that when I scroll down to see the rest of the notes, the piano scrolls off of the top of the screen. If you could keep the piano stationary, while scrolling the rest of the song, I could continue to play the piano. Thanks for listening!

• #6080 Reply

Chen

I don’t know if my computer is broken or anything but it shows that the last song ever updated is 12 days of christmas. It appears nat has gone offline for months.

• #6535 Reply

Lisa

It would be nice if there is LA Vie en rose

Reply To: [POLL] Have you played the piano on the song pages?!
Your information: