This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Kyndal 1 week, 1 day ago.
- 17th November 2018 at 11:45 pm #5728
- 5th December 2018 at 9:07 am #5938
i just think it’d be easier if each not corresponded with each letter and like maybe holding down 3 or 4 while playing another note makes it sharp/flat
- 28th December 2018 at 3:33 am #5966
so when it says “hello, welcome home” it sounds more like the song when you do g,f#,f#,f#,e,g because it sounds weird when you play it the way it was written by you
- 29th December 2018 at 8:28 pm #5967
I think its useful! I don’t use it for piano but I do use it for helping me lay out the starting notes for the harp! Keep up the great work! x
- 8th January 2019 at 6:21 pm #5977
can you try to do “in too deep” by Why Don’t We?