This topic contains 37 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Hedwig 4 months ago.
- 17th November 2018 at 11:45 pm #5728
- 5th December 2018 at 9:07 am #5938
i just think it’d be easier if each not corresponded with each letter and like maybe holding down 3 or 4 while playing another note makes it sharp/flat
- 28th December 2018 at 3:33 am #5966
so when it says “hello, welcome home” it sounds more like the song when you do g,f#,f#,f#,e,g because it sounds weird when you play it the way it was written by you
- 29th December 2018 at 8:28 pm #5967
I think its useful! I don’t use it for piano but I do use it for helping me lay out the starting notes for the harp! Keep up the great work! x
- 8th January 2019 at 6:21 pm #5977
can you try to do “in too deep” by Why Don’t We?
- 7th February 2019 at 9:33 pm #6010
No I play it on my flute
- 2nd December 2019 at 11:47 pm #6625
I play it on my viola and it sounds a little off
- 10th February 2019 at 11:02 pm #6031
For some reason the piano thing doesn’t work on my computer or phone. I unmuted it on both of my devices with the little sound button and turned my volume all the way up. Anybody else have this issue?
- 16th February 2019 at 10:45 pm #6041
Yes, and it works on my phone. But I wish there was a way to lock it so I could scroll and still use it.
- 18th February 2019 at 5:44 pm #6045
I play melodica on the song pages. Queen songs mostly.
- 2nd March 2019 at 8:29 am #6059
- 14th March 2019 at 10:24 pm #6072
The trouble with trying to play the song on the piano at the top of the webpage, is that when I scroll down to see the rest of the notes, the piano scrolls off of the top of the screen. If you could keep the piano stationary, while scrolling the rest of the song, I could continue to play the piano. Thanks for listening!
- 26th March 2019 at 10:46 pm #6080
I don’t know if my computer is broken or anything but it shows that the last song ever updated is 12 days of christmas. It appears nat has gone offline for months.
- 5th May 2019 at 6:57 pm #6535
It would be nice if there is LA Vie en rose
- 2nd August 2019 at 3:08 pm #6582
I tried to but it didn’t work. Maybe it’s my iPad but…
- 18th September 2019 at 9:05 am #6594
I don’t play piano so no. I play flute.
- 4th December 2019 at 11:32 pm #6634
Please do the songs from frozen 2
- 17th December 2019 at 3:20 pm #6645
Yes frozen 2
- 12th March 2020 at 12:57 am #6713
The piano doesn’t work for me. I doest matter though, I can test it on my oboe. I play oboe. It would be really nice to fix this bug.
- 25th March 2020 at 12:58 am #6722
Can you do the Office Theme song?
- 1st April 2020 at 2:41 pm #6728
Hi how do we know what is the original notes are to songs like dirty Diana by Michael Jackson there so many different notes you can play it ? When u put up songs are they the original notes that we first see then we can change them thanks
- 6th April 2020 at 7:32 am #6734
i dont want the piano music and it is wasting space in flute music
- 13th April 2020 at 7:23 am #6937
This site is really cool though, i think i’ll be missing the part of my left hand.
Most of the songs, i played now is with the right hand alone.
I would love to play it with both hands, could you give the notes as well for that.
Great! Big Thanks!
- 4th May 2020 at 6:51 pm #7063
this was shit nat YOU NEED TO WORK
- 11th May 2020 at 1:37 am #7068
there needs to be a play button where it does it for you
- 13th May 2020 at 11:02 pm #7070
uh nice but i would like IF YOU COULD GO BACK ON!!!! what happenend eh? Not working? look come on. just add some new songs. like some by Melanie Martinez
- 16th May 2020 at 12:21 am #7074
No need to be swearing and acting all tough okay? you need to calm down Nat isnt in the mood to work so myabe she isnt working or she is sick or something. you cant always be swearing dude
- 16th May 2020 at 7:42 pm #7075
Maybe a way that users can also post their own notes to songs?
- 18th May 2020 at 8:19 pm #7078
BITCH DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO
- 19th May 2020 at 10:36 am #7079
Hello Buttshit, Nat here.
Firstly, I wanted to say that YOU’RE WELCOME for the 500+ songs i’ve written here, for the countless ours of HTML, CSS, PHP and Javacscript coding i’ve done for you, for the money i’ve invested into domains, hosting, certificates, firewalls and other bits of software to make this site possible – all at no cost to you at all!
I will NOT be adding any more songs to this website. If you want to share notes with each other, feel free to post them on my forum or email each others. I have a full time job, a life, this was only ever hobby to share my work with you. I am not a musician. Once again, YOU’RE WELCOME!!! 😀
To all my other wonderful and respectful visitors – you are why i keep the site alive. I see you returning here again and again to play the same songs, keep learning and playing 🙂 I will keep the site live as long as I can.
ps. I hate Melanie Martinez music, go work out the notes yourself 😉 🙂
- 19th May 2020 at 2:54 pm #7080
No because I play flute😀
- 19th May 2020 at 7:51 pm #7081
Why do you hate Melanie? Also, I think you should add something that censors cuss words and other rude content. Thanks.
- 19th May 2020 at 7:55 pm #7082
And Buttshit? Just cuz you’re 21 and living in your mom’s basement does not give you permission to cuss on a site that kids could be on.
- 19th May 2020 at 9:17 pm #7083
Nothing personal against any musician, it’s just not what I like to listen to.
I addressed the previous post as such, as that was the name left by the poster I was responding to.
I’m not 21 (but thanks for the complement) and also happy to confirm that I do not live in my mother’s basement 🙂
Regarding swearing, I agree it’s preferable to not have it here due to younger members, however some of the songs include swear words and I can’t moderate all the posts.
Hope you enjoy noobnotes anyway.
- 22nd May 2020 at 12:13 am #7331
im not living in my mom’s basement ya know.and nat i see u responded. well i mean the site is getting a little boring and also my name is not buttshit my sister changed it to it and didn’t/know how to chnage it. im sorry if my sister cause trouble. this was not toaffect anyone.
– P.S my name is Madeline. I understand you dont like Melanie Martinez. y sister is a biggggggg Fan of her
- 22nd May 2020 at 6:25 pm #7332
Well, when it asks for your name, you can just put in your original name instead of the one your sister put in. Also, sorry.