This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Lisa 2 months, 2 weeks ago.
- 17th November 2018 at 11:45 pm #5728
- 5th December 2018 at 9:07 am #5938
i just think it’d be easier if each not corresponded with each letter and like maybe holding down 3 or 4 while playing another note makes it sharp/flat
- 28th December 2018 at 3:33 am #5966
so when it says “hello, welcome home” it sounds more like the song when you do g,f#,f#,f#,e,g because it sounds weird when you play it the way it was written by you
- 29th December 2018 at 8:28 pm #5967
I think its useful! I don’t use it for piano but I do use it for helping me lay out the starting notes for the harp! Keep up the great work! x
- 8th January 2019 at 6:21 pm #5977
can you try to do “in too deep” by Why Don’t We?
- 7th February 2019 at 9:33 pm #6010
No I play it on my flute
- 10th February 2019 at 11:02 pm #6031
For some reason the piano thing doesn’t work on my computer or phone. I unmuted it on both of my devices with the little sound button and turned my volume all the way up. Anybody else have this issue?
- 16th February 2019 at 10:45 pm #6041
Yes, and it works on my phone. But I wish there was a way to lock it so I could scroll and still use it.
- 18th February 2019 at 5:44 pm #6045
I play melodica on the song pages. Queen songs mostly.
- 2nd March 2019 at 8:29 am #6059
- 14th March 2019 at 10:24 pm #6072
The trouble with trying to play the song on the piano at the top of the webpage, is that when I scroll down to see the rest of the notes, the piano scrolls off of the top of the screen. If you could keep the piano stationary, while scrolling the rest of the song, I could continue to play the piano. Thanks for listening!
- 26th March 2019 at 10:46 pm #6080
I don’t know if my computer is broken or anything but it shows that the last song ever updated is 12 days of christmas. It appears nat has gone offline for months.
- 5th May 2019 at 6:57 pm #6535
It would be nice if there is LA Vie en rose