This topic contains 24 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Alexa 3 weeks, 1 day ago.
- 23rd March 2017 at 10:13 pm #1098
I wonder what else these letter notes can be used for =)
- 28th April 2018 at 11:38 pm #3930
…starting to consider the Saxophone or Steel drums haha 😀
Didn’t get on with the ocarina! 😛
- 1st May 2018 at 7:39 pm #4005
I am learning to playing an EWI-usb and your letter notes have been my first successful recreation of something that sounds musical, ever.
Thank you for all the time and effort you have put into this site.:)
- 1st May 2018 at 8:18 pm #4010
Hey John, thanks so much for your kind message!
I’ve been googling “EWI-usb” since i saw your message come in and found this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQuRPyrfTPU …..and wow!!! what a beast! it looks amazing 😀
How did you hear of such a thing, and how are you finding it?! I’m sensing from your message that it’s been a bit of a bumpy journey, i’m intrigued to know more before i frivolously spend $300 😀
- 31st July 2018 at 7:07 pm #4613
im learning to playclassical guitar but i play the tenor saxophone
- 2nd August 2018 at 12:08 pm #4630
Since I’m bored, I’ll put down which instruments I’ve played and rate which is the best and most enjoyable.
-Piano/Keyboard, I tried it when I was 8, learned some basic chords and notes, and never learned how to read music. That was a struggle. I didn’t like the piano, even though it sounded alright, and now I look at it – sorry to all piano players – but it’s really overrated. But that’s just my opinion. Overall, a 6/10.
-Ukelele, my sister played it for a while and I’d decided to give it a go. Her ukelele was the worst sounding thing, the strings were stiff, and I could never play a chord without getting angry. A solid 3/10.
-Recorder, I was forced to learn it in Year 5, and I got the hang of it and in class was playing way more notes than anyone else was. They didn’t seem bothered about recorder at some points though. In those little presentation assemblies, some kids just played random notes and called it a day. A really good instrument and I would definitely try to pick it up again. 8/10.
-Alto Saxophone, my current, and most favorite instrument. Since I’ve gotten the hang of it, I try to turn normal songs into jazzy songs, and I hope to be taking my exams soon. A strong 10/10.
- 19th October 2018 at 4:56 am #5244
I play on the piano/keyboard but I mainly major in flute. Your notes r realy great for me to practice
- 15th November 2019 at 3:29 am #6610
Violin and harmonica. I’m just a novice 😅. But your site helped me a lot. Especially the piano thing, I get to hear how the song should sound like. Just one suggestion though, for the piano. Is it possible if the piano can just stay on the screen even when we scroll down the page? Everytime I scroll down to see the rest of the notes I have to scroll up once again to play the piano. But besides that, everything here is helpful. Also love the fact that it is 100% free. No hoax whatsoever. Keep up the good work. 😊😍
- 23rd November 2019 at 3:17 am #6614
I play flute, kazoo, and im starting to learn piano.
- 25th November 2019 at 1:40 pm #6617
I started to play the kalimba a few days ago and I was so glad to find your website today <3 Thank you! I will lern several christmassongs 😀 and disneysongs and I found so nice songs like “can’t help falling in love” or “wonderwall”. So many songs to play, great Idea!
- 27th November 2019 at 7:14 pm #6619
- 27th November 2019 at 10:41 pm #6620
Flute,Recorder, and Piano.
- 28th November 2019 at 9:57 pm #6622
- 2nd December 2019 at 11:50 pm #6626
- 5th December 2019 at 12:48 am #6635
Piano, keyboard, percussion, and violin
- 8th December 2019 at 1:11 pm #6640
Well, I play 3 instruments, the Flute, Piano and Guitar
- 15th December 2019 at 10:37 pm #6643
Flute, recorder, and the guitar.
- 16th December 2019 at 2:28 am #6644
For two years I have used this for recorder and flute.
- 17th December 2019 at 11:53 pm #6646
Viola and piano
- 18th December 2019 at 11:35 pm #6647
Hi I play viola to 😊
- 23rd December 2019 at 6:03 pm #6652
- 24th December 2019 at 12:46 pm #6653
flute, bass guitar
- 27th December 2019 at 4:10 pm #6655
- 31st December 2019 at 7:35 am #6659
- 1st January 2020 at 7:38 pm #6661