[DONE] Letter From America?

NoobNotes.net Forums Song requests [DONE] Letter From America?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  nat 5 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Amy

‘Letter From America’ is a catchy song, and one of my faves!

I’m asking for this song for round about 3 reasons:

-It’s my fave song (at the moment, it’ll change within a day or two)
    -It’d be nice to play, seeing as my headteacher (yes I’m still in school) is leaving to guess where? America! Ding ding ding! Correct!
    -I think you’ll enjoy coming up with the notes.

If you don’t know the song, I highly recommend searching up the ‘Sunshine On Leith’ version, as it’s much clearer, and in my opinion, slightly better than ‘The Proclaimers’ version of it.

๐Ÿ˜›

nat
    Keymaster

Hey Amy, thanks for that, it’s a great suggestion! I’ll add it to the to-do list ๐Ÿ™‚ As you can see i’m quite behind but will do it asap ๐Ÿ™‚ thanks! nat

nat
    Keymaster

Hey Amy, thanks again for the suggestion, it was a fun one to work out – and the Sunshine on a Leith version made it a lot easier to work out, so thanks very much for the pointer ๐Ÿ˜€

You can find the notes here: https://noobnotes.net/letter-from-america-the-proclaimers/ -i hope you enjoy playing them, and i’ve done them fast enough for you to get to play to your teacher ๐Ÿ™‚

Happy practice!
    -nat

Amy

Thank you so much! I can’t wait to play it at the end of the term! And plus it’s the whole song, so that’s even more amazing! Thanks again!

Amy

Also a little notice;

I said “the whole song” but it isn’t. That’s because I sing this in the school choir and you’ve done what we get up to.

Sorry for the confusion!

nat
    Keymaster

Hahaha it’s nearly enough the whole song – it includes all the melodies you need ๐Ÿ˜€ (i hope!)

I really hope you enjoy playing it at the end of term, i’d love to hear how it goes!

All the best ๐Ÿ™‚
    -nat

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.