[DONE] Stars? Possibly?

NoobNotes.net Forums Song requests [DONE] Stars? Possibly?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  nat 5 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Amy

Yes, another Les Mis song. Don’t blame me, they’re catchy, but it’s hard to go through in one sitting.

As you can tell, I’m requesting the song ‘Stars.’ (Quick question, if you like the song, who do you think sings it best? Russel Crowe or Phillip Quast? I like Russel to be honest.)

Anyway, I hope this isn’t too much after the last one! There were a few tiny mistakes in ‘Who Am I?’ but I forgive you for those. The start of the song sounds slightly “off.”

I’ll leave you to do your magic! (∩^o^)⊃━☆゜.*

nat
    Keymaster

Hey Amy, thanks for your feedback on “Who Am I”, if you let me know where im off i’ll correct it with thanks! I find the lower / spoken kinda songs really tricky to work out so would appreciate any input to make it better 🙂 🙂

Re “Stars”, it’s a lovely one! Will do it happily for you 🙂 (it may jump the queue, it’s one i’d like to do and this is meant to be fun right?! 😀 ) I like Russel’s version better, but i think that’s because i heard it first! Philip Quast has a clearer, more powerful voice for sure 🙂 What’s your preference!?

I’m so glad you’re enjoying the Les Misness too! I keep playing them through along with all the Phantom stuff (my first love :D)

Will let you know when it’s done 🙂
    nat

Amy

Yay! I requested it because it’s one of my favorite songs, along with all the other songs on the Les Mis soundtrack.

I bet this will be amazing, and I know you won’t let me down! 😀

nat
    Keymaster

Hey Amy, i’ve just published ‘Stars’ – i think it’s right but please do let me know if anything could be corrected 😀 I really hope you enjoy it! Link is: https://noobnotes.net/stars-les-miserables/ -nat 🙂

Amy

Eee! Thank you so muuuch!

It sounds perfect!

😀

nat
    Keymaster

Woop i’m chuffed you’re happy Amy 😀

I have also just published ‘Empty Chairs at Empty Tables’ should that also be of interest – https://noobnotes.net/empty-chairs-at-empty-tables-les-miserables/

-nat 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.