Suggestion

NoobNotes.net Forums Song requests Suggestion

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  nat 6 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Ali

One day like this by elbow

nat
    Keymaster

Hey Ali, thanks for the suggestion. It’s not one I know, so let me have a listen and see if it’s one I can work out easily ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks! nat

John P

I have so many requests.
    Any or all of these would be amazing.

Pan’s Labyrinth – Lullaby
    Comptine d`un autre ete – Yann Tiersen
    Classical Gas – Tommy Emmanuel version
    Constant sorrow – Soggy Bottom Boys
    Tip of My Tongue – The Civil Wars
    I’ve Got This Friend – The Civil Wars

nat
    Keymaster

Hey John, thanks for your suggestions!

I’ve not heard of any of them before, but have done some googling and:

– The first 3 tunes, whilst lovely, don’t have lyrics which means i’m not sure how i’d present the letter notes! I’ve wanted to do other lyric-less songs before (Fur Elise, Star Wars / Mario themes etc) but just listing off the letters without any timing information seemed like it would be confusing, open to ideas though!

– The ‘Soggy Bottoms’ one (from ‘O Brother Where Art Thou’?) was really cool, i’ll certainly listen to it again and hope to get to know it well enough to get the letter notes for you ๐Ÿ™‚

– The Civil Wars songs – when two people are singing at the same time it can be extra tricky to try and work out! I did some googling and there are some guitar/piano renditions available on Jelly Note which could be worth checking out: https://www.jellynote.com/en/artist/the-civil-wars/678766/albums

Thanks again for your suggestions, always welcome ๐Ÿ™‚

I schedule a new post for each Friday, so do keep checking back!
    nat

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.