[DONE] Where have all the flowers gone?

NoobNotes.net Forums Song requests [DONE] Where have all the flowers gone?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  nat 5 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Antonia

Hey Nat! I really love this website. It’s helping me a lot.
    So I have two requests: “Where have all the flowers gone” by Peter Seeger and the pagan song “Mother I feel you”. I would love to play these on my kalimba.
    Thank you. ๐Ÿ™‚

nat
    Keymaster

Hey Antonia, i’m so glad this site is helping you learn your kalimba! And thank you for your suggestion of ‘where have all the flowers gone’, it’s not one i’d heard before, but was a lovely, simple folk tune that i think many people will enjoy playing ๐Ÿ™‚ The notes are here: https://noobnotes.net/where-have-all-the-flowers-gone-pete-seeger I haven’t done your 2nd suggestion “mother i feel you” for a few reason, it doesn’t seem to be a very popular song and i struggled to find a decent version to listen to, and also because there are a lot of ‘ums’ ‘ahs’ etc, not words, not that much to it, so i’ll probably pass on that one for now as i have a big queue to go through already ๐Ÿ™‚ I hope that’s ok, and you enjoy ‘where have all the flowers gone’ and can master it on your kalimba, id love to hear how you get on! -nat ๐Ÿ™‚

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.