[DONE] Cruella De Vil

NoobNotes.net Forums Song requests [DONE] Cruella De Vil

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  nat 5 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Lucy

Hi! Would you be able to do all of Bill Lee’s Cruella De Vil, including instrumental sections?

Thank you! ๐Ÿ™‚

nat
    Keymaster

Hey Lucy, thanks for your suggestion, I wouldn’t have thought to do Cruella De Vil but as i listen now, i like the idea more and more ๐Ÿ™‚

Regarding the instrumental sections…!

I usually write the notes above the lyrics to help the player work out what part of the song they are on, and also to provide timing information. Without the lyrics, it’s just a bunch of A-G letters, which is why i’ve not done many like that. I did the Mario theme in that format to test the water, but the general feedback i got was that it was confusing to read unless you know the tune 100%. I hope this explains my reluctance towards writing out the instrumental bit, although if you can think of a better way of presenting it, i’m always open to ideas ๐Ÿ™‚ I’ve said the same to other requests for the Harry Potter theme, Star Wars etc… I think it’s just a bit beyond what i can offer at the moment.

Re Cruella De Vil in my standard, lyric-bound format, is an absolute definite to-do! I can’t believe i didn’t think of it, the ‘baddy’ disney tunes are always the best ๐Ÿ˜€

Thanks Lucy, will let you know when it’s published ๐Ÿ™‚
    nat

nat
    Keymaster

Hey Lucy, i’ve published the lyriccy bits pf ‘Cruella De Vil’ – perhaps you can freestyle the other instrumental bits from here ๐Ÿ™‚ You can find the song here: https://noobnotes.net/cruella-de-vil-101-dalmatians-disney/ I hope you enjoy it! nat ๐Ÿ™‚

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.