This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Sam 2 days, 3 hours ago.
- 28th April 2018 at 11:40 pm #3931
I’m interested to know what songs you enjoy and what brings people to Noob Notes 😀 What’s your favourite?!
- 29th April 2018 at 4:29 am #3948
As well as knowing your favourite type of songs, it’d also be really interesting to know the individual ones you like best!
My favourites are…
1. Feed the Birds https://noobnotes.net/feed-the-birds-mary-poppins-disney/
2. I Dreamed a Dream https://noobnotes.net/dreamed-dream-les-miserables/
3. Don’t Stop Me Now https://noobnotes.net/dont-stop-me-now-queen/
- This reply was modified 3 weeks, 6 days ago by nat.
- 1st May 2018 at 2:20 am #4001
Can you put some modern Christian music (like stuff from Hillsong, TobyMac, Chris Tomlin, etc.) on here? I love using this for Greatest Showman music, though!
- 1st May 2018 at 8:06 pm #4007
Hey Faith, thanks for the suggestions! I don’t know those guys in particular, although have set up a bunch of song collections, one is ‘Christian’ and you can find it here: https://noobnotes.net/song-collections/christian/ -a lot of them are hymns (from the school days!) and christmassy stuff, but is the best i can offer at the moment as i don’t tend to listen to religious music 🙂 I hope you enjoy them, i’m always adding new stuff do so keep checking back! nat
- 14th May 2018 at 10:16 pm #4132
I love the Beauty and the Beast stuff because that’s my favorite film, though I wish the song Belle went on somewhat longer, and I also I love the new Family Guy theme because that’s my favorite TV show. Also a huge Disney fan in general so all those are great. And some of the classics like Flintstones, The Adams Family, Mamma Mia, Dancing Queen, and stuff like that I love. I also really love the Adams Family in particular out of that list, you got the notes down for that really good.
- 23rd May 2018 at 10:52 pm #4147
Hey Barrett, i loved your comment, thank you! We’re loving all the same tunes it seems 😀 😀 Have you tried ‘Dont Stop Me Now’?! I’m hooked at the moment! The Addams family tune was a labour of love – blood, sweat and tears went into that, it was sooo tricky to work out, so i’m extra happy to have heard that, thank you!! I’ll look into Belle for you, i get distracted with all the songs.. 😉 Nudge me if i take too long! I hope you enjoy the other stuff on here til then, nat 🙂
- 20th May 2018 at 10:52 pm #4138
I love all from the more recent times and musicals. Any chance you could do songs from Hamilton?
- 23rd May 2018 at 11:10 pm #4149
Hey Hannah! I’ve not seen the whole thing yet, just 1 song and it was cool! I wasn’t sure about the rap-style parts, i’ll have to look again at some point 🙂
- 24th May 2018 at 9:27 am #4156
All Star by Smash Mouth