[DONE] Such request, very song, much notes

NoobNotes.net Forums Song requests [DONE] Such request, very song, much notes

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  nat 5 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Alfy

Hey, look at that, it’s me again, Alfy.
    Aside from that, these are the songs that I want (but I mean you don’t have to do them):
    I’m Yours – Jason Mraz
    Count On Me – Bruno Mars
    Never Forget You – MNEK, Zara Larsson
    Lava – from the Pixar short before Inside Out came out
    I’m Still Standing – from Sing, Taron Egerton
    Blinded By Your Grace Pt. 2 – Stormzy, MNEK
    Skin – Rag ‘n’ Bone Man
    Let Her Go – Passenger

I know it’s a lot to ask for, but if you could do at least one I will be happy.
    Until next time,
    โ™ช~ แ••(แ›)แ•—

nat
    Keymaster

Hey again Alfy, hope you’re good ๐Ÿ™‚ Your posts are always fun, i’m curious to see the line-up this time ๐Ÿ˜€

I’ve scanned through the list quickly and in all honesty i’m so out of touch i don’t know any of them haha ๐Ÿ˜€

Well actually that’s not quite true, i’ve done ‘Let Her Go’ here: https://noobnotes.net/let-her-go-passenger/ but actually heard the Kygo mix first, had no idea for years it was a cover until someone requested it – i heard it and was so shocked haha but at least i knew it ๐Ÿ˜€ so that one it done ๐Ÿ™‚

So being in a position of not knowing any of them, would you mind picking your favourite 2 or 3 to help focus me?! I’ll then listen to those and see if the notes come to me ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks Alfy, looking forward to reading your response ๐Ÿ˜€ Would also love to know what instrument you play ๐Ÿ™‚

nat

Alfy

Hi, it’s fine that you can’t do all of them, it is a long list.
    My favourite three are Count On Me, Never Forget You, and Blinded By Your Grace.
    So if you could do those three, I’ll be happy.
    Until next time (even though it’ll probably be quite soon),
    (๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง โœง๏พŸ๏ฝฅ: *ใƒฝ(โ—•ใƒฎโ—•ใƒฝ)

nat
    Keymaster

Thanks Alfy, gimme some time on this (behind on songs!) and i’ll let you know when ive worked something out for you ๐Ÿ™‚ nat

nat
    Keymaster

Hey Alfy, i know it’s been a while, however I have 2 songs for you ๐Ÿ™‚ I’ve done the notes for ‘Count on Me’ (https://noobnotes.net/count-on-me-bruno-mars/) and ‘Never Forget You’ (https://noobnotes.net/never-forget-you-zara-larsson-mnek/) – i’m gonna mark this as done now as i have so many more to get through, hope you enjoy these for now ๐Ÿ™‚ nat

Alfy

Hi, thanks for doing Count On Me and Never Forget You

I somehow figured out an extra part of Count On Me.
    You can use it if you want but you don’t have to.

^E ^D-^E ^F ^G ^E-^G ^A ^B *C-^B
    You’ll always have my shoulder when you cry

^E ^D-^E ^F ^G ^E-^G ^A ^B-*C
    I’ll never let go never say goodbye

*D *C ^B ^A
    You know you can

So that’s something I randomly worked out, hope you like it ๐Ÿ˜€

Until next time,
    Alfy

nat
    Keymaster

Heya Alfy, i hope you enjoyed them ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks so much for working out the extra bit, that’s really kind! i will add it right away ๐Ÿ™‚ Do you mind if i ‘thank’ you formerly for your contribution (as I offered to Amy)?! Likewise, happy to link to a website / social profile ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks again Alfy, i really appreciate the support ๐Ÿ˜€
    nat

Alfy

A simple ‘thank you’ will be enough, I’m not particularly active on social media so there’ll be no point doing that ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks for adding it on, and I hope to see you again soon ๐Ÿ˜€

Alfy

nat
      Keymaster

Haha well thank you again anyway, and if you ever change your mind let me know ๐Ÿ˜€

Alfy

And also I’m actually a girl, while you have put his on Count On Me.

There’s no need to apologise, I should’ve pointed that out beforehand.

Alfy
    ????

nat
      Keymaster

Oh no, i’m sooo sorry…! (and kinda embarrassed!!) I have updated accordingly…! ๐Ÿ˜€ Thank you for pointing that out, and yes next time let me know haha ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜€

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.