Submissions

NoobNotes.net Forums Song requests Submissions

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  nat 6 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Adam

Love the site! Thanks for doing this. I’ve been trying to learn the tin whistle, but I’m not that into jigs and I can’t read sheet music, so this has been a real godsend for learning some modern tunes. I was wondering if you accept submissions? I’ve been working out a few songs myself and I’d be happy to share.

nat
    Keymaster

Hey Adam, thanks so much for your comment, that’s lovely to hear ! I’d be extremely grateful for your submissions, and would happily give you credit too ๐Ÿ™‚ Please drop me an email at nat@noobnotes.net and we can discuss!

nat
    Keymaster

FYI should anyone else be interested – submissions would definitely be useful! Also if anyone is willing to record themselves playing a tune (any instrument) i’d love to feature it on the page to give an example of how the tune should sound (i’ve done a few, but i’m not that great, example on “The Hills are Alive” https://noobnotes.net/the-hills-are-alive-julie-andrews/) I run this site by myself in my free time, so any ideas / vids / song notes would be gratefully added to the site ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.